What can you expect at a Pepper Lovers Club meeting?
You’ll meet new people, sample fiery culinary fare and have lots of fun!
Our next meeting is Tuesday, March 13th at 6:30
The theme is I love casseroles…comfort food!
Our fiery Best Dish Contest Buffet is the center attraction for our meetings. Most every member brings a dish to share. The dishes are hot or cold, wild or mild, just about anything as long as it contains peppers. Even the pepper type doesn’t matter.
We get some really wild and exciting dishes at the buffet. Salsa, dips, appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, desserts, you name it, you’ll find it!
Always a surprise, always tasty!
On average, 80 members attend the Pepper Lovers Club monthly meeting. We share ideas, seeds and growing tips, as well as pepper knowledge and recipes.
Rules for Entering the Best Dish Contest
Simply bring a gastrointestinal delight (along with the recipe) to each meeting. If you forget, or are unable, to bring a dish, then a $5.00 donation is required at the door.
- Membership dues must be current to enter best dish contest.
- Must be entered by 6:45. The judging starts at 6:50, general membership dines at 7:00.
- Must have a recipe at time of entry, legibly written, take time to look over your recipe, you can read your writing, but. . . can we? Please make sure your name is on the recipe; or you can submit a disk with your recipe. If you want your disk back, please label it and it will be at the Best Dish Contest table the next meeting.
- Your entry should reflect the theme of the month.
- Don’t forget to bring serving utensils for your entry.